Travel Tales 254 is a platform that seeks to bridge the gap between theory and practice in the world of tourism. We seek to achieve this by providing a knowledge transfer space thy brings professionals in the industry to share their practice knowledge and experience mainly with those (tourism and travel) students.
- De- mistify tourism myths and practises.
- Encourage and motivate students bin taking up tourism as a career of choice and guide them with opportunities that lie therein.
- Networking opportunities for students
- Provide affordable seminars for tourism students and for knowledge transfer.
Theme: Creative Use of The Digital Space: Social Media
This month the talk will feature an award wining travel blogger and vlogger:
- Bonnita Aluoch: 2018 Kenyan Blog of the Year Award Winner (BAKE AWARDS, 2018)
- Farhana Oberson: 2017 SOMA OLX Award Winner in the You Tube Channel Category
Come and learn from the best on how to creative use social media- to nurture your skills and earn from it.
Thank you for your consideration!